Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2008


Robert A. FRATTA
Polunsky Unit #999189
3872 FM 350 S
LIVINGSTON, TX.77351
USA
------------------------------
Hello to the people in the outside world. I am Robert,nickname BOBBY. I am looking for penfriends .female and male from Europe. I am on Deathrow,my age is nearly 50 years. I am alone in my cell and love to receive your letter or postcard. i promise to write back to you and love to hear news from the outside world.I truly hope someone will write and make my day a happy one. at least i will know i am not forgotten and find friends this way. this is how i am looking now in 2008. everyone is wellcome in my life. thank you for spending a second to read my blog. regards BOBBY.

2 Kommentare:

Roderick Darnell Chauntreece L'Qwonne Jermajesty Dupraay aka Mistah Jankinz hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
robert fratta hat gesagt…

Briefe und Nachrichten an Robert A. Fratta , nickname BOBBY , sind herzlich willkommen